A comprehensive survey is an essential component to a successful installation. Alternatively, if you are experiencing issues with your existing network we can perform
advanced, comprehensive network analysis and troubleshooting to provide recommendations on improving performance.
Datanamics engineers perform thorough site surveys with state-of-the-art RF, spectrum analysis and network detection tools to identify potential issues and opportunities
for efficiency improvement. Survey results will include a plan and well defined processes that will guide you to greater control and manageability of your system.
Don’t forget our “No Excuses” guarantee. When we survey, design & install it, we guarantee it.
- VoIP, WIFI, and Network Surveys / Assessments
- Identify & Inventory Existing Equipment
- QoS Verification and Consultation
- Identify & Test Existing Wireless Access Points
- Inspect & Test Signal Strength, Noise, Signal to Noise Ratio, Channel Interference
- Spectrum Analysis Surveys
- Outdoor Wireless Point to Point Surveys
- Identify & Test Cable Infrastructure
- Test, Tone, Label & Certify Cabling
- Assess Equipment Quality & Performance
- Troubleshoot Network & Application Performance Issues
- Perform Data Packet Capturing
- New Construction Planning & Design
- Visio Diagram
- Survey Results Documentation
- Summary & Conclusion Documentation
For more information contact:
Vice-President - Sales