As a Cisco Premier Partner, Datanamics’ demonstrates commitment and range of technical expertise as they continue to meet the standards set forth by Cisco for networking competency,
service, support, and customer satisfaction. Datanamics’ team of certified engineers delivers a broad range of high performing Cisco network and communication solutions in various
industries throughout the country. Whether it’s a network renovation, upgrade or new build, Datanamics’ delivers a sound IT infrastructure while properly preparing its customers for
the technology of tomorrow.
Unified Communications / Voice — As a Cisco Advanced Collaboration Architecture partner, Datanamics can unify
your business communications system by combining voice, data, video, Web conferencing, messaging, presence and mobile applications all into one collaborative solution. Unified
communications enables companies to communicate and conduct business more productively, collectively and efficiently with a consistent user experience across a variety of endpoint
Networks — Datanamics can provide certified Cisco engineers experienced in survey, design, installation, troubleshooting, assessment and
ongoing support of all aspects of Cisco networking including wired, wireless, routing and switching.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Call Manager) — Cisco Unified Communications Manager is an enterprise-class IP telephony call-processing system that
provides traditional telephony features as well as mobility, presence, and conferencing services.
- Unity — Manage voice messages by email, web clients, mobile devices, instant messaging, and desktop clients with Cisco Unity connection.
Wireless — Datanamics can provide certified Cisco engineers experienced in survey, design, installation, troubleshooting, and ongoing support of all aspects
of indoor and outdoor Cisco wireless networks.
- Routing — Combine your Internet access, security, and wireless services onto a single secure device that keeps your employees connected to the resources
they need to stay productive.
- Switching — Cisco switches deliver high performance, secure, scalable solutions to meet the needs of small businesses, multi-site enterprises, data
centers, or service providers.
- Assessments — A proactive approach to potential points of attack through an evaluation of the health of your IT infrastructure with a professional network
assessment to identify vulnerabilities within your network architecture.
SMB — Networking, communications, wireless, security, routing and switching products and solutions all designed on
platforms specific for small and medium-sized businesses.
- Surveys — A thorough analysis of a network is essential in preparation of software, application and equipment upgrades and deployments. Datanamics surveys
can include testing signal strength, noise, signal to noise ratio, channel interference and spectrum analysis.
- WLAN or Access Points — Simplify your working environment by combining the mobility of wireless with the performance of wired networks.
- Controllers — Support small or large wireless network deployments with flexible standalone or integrated controllers and controller modules.
- Cisco Prime Infrastructure (PI) — A single integrated solution for comprehensive lifecycle management and application performance visibility that
helps enable network managers to maintain, operate, and deliver applications and services that meet the demands for a quality end-user experience across multiple end devices.
Training — To achieve maximum IT efficiency within any size organization training is key. Our trainers can provide customized programs and courses surrounding the solutions above that will enable a smooth transition.
For more information contact:
Vice-President — Sales
"A huge thank you, your presence and efforts made a significant difference. I look forward to working with you in the future. The team successfully completed the install and all handoffs
with voice, network and network monitoring. This is a milestone, congratulations to the install team."